Returns, Exchanges & Store Credit
Karma Closet strives to ensure that you are satisfied with each and every product that you buy from us.
Karma Closet strictly abides by the following Return & Exchange Policies which have been implemented with much thought in an effort to provide you with a hassle-free and orderly return process that also takes into account that hot inventory may be available for purchase one moment and quickly out-of-stock the next moment.
No returns on International Orders:
- Karma Closet is unable to accept returns or exchanges for orders shipped internationally. For all other returns, please see below.
RMA Number Required:
- Products may only be returned after you have obtained a valid Return Merchandise Authorization Number (“RMA No.”) from Karma Closet. If your product is eligible for a return or exchange, just mail your item back to us after you’ve gotten your RMA number, and we’ll take it from there. You may initiate your return request by clicking on the “Initiate Your Return Request” link at the bottom of this pageand following the instructions thereafter.
Time Allowed For Return:
- Most eligible products may be returned within 14 calendar daysof the date of original delivery.
- If you believe you received defective product, you must inform Karma Closet within 48-hoursof delivery to you; defective product will not be eligible for return thereafter.
- Returns for Store Credit will be credited in the full amount of your purchase, less any shipping charges paid (if any). Web Store Credit may be used up to two-years from the date issued. Please note, if the item was purchased with Store Credit a $6.99 restocking fee will apply to any return of that item.
- Returns for a refund to your original payment method (i.e., credit card, PayPal)will be charged a return processing and restocking fee of $6.99 (for orders shipped within the Continental U.S.); the return processing and restocking fee will be deducted from the amount that would otherwise be refunded to you. The $6.99 return processing and restocking fee will be deducted from the cash portion of orders that are partially returned for store credit and partially returned for a refund.
- Original shipping charges for all returns are non-refundable.
- Karma Closet is unable to accept exchanges at this time.
Changing or Cancelling Your Order:
- If you need to change or cancel an order you just placed, please contact us immediately. We are constantly processing and shipping orders. Once your order has been processed and shipped, standard return policies apply.
No Credit or Refunds Will Be Issued For Products That Are Deemed “Unsellable”:
- “Unsellable” Items include, without limitation, Products that:
- Have been worn, washed, altered, or damaged;
- Smell of smoke or other odors or fragrances; or,
- Do not have all original tags, including any Karma Closet hangtags, attached.
- Karma Closet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deem a returned product “unsellable” and to refuse the issuance of any return, store credit, or exchange for any such product.
“Sale Items” Cannot Be Returned:
- “Sale Items” are final sale items and include, without limitation:
- Products explicitly denoted as “Sale” items or “Final Sale Items”.
- All Intimate wear bottoms (including, intimate wear sets that include bottoms)
- Pasties / self-adhesive bras
- Shape wear
- Swim bottoms (including, swim sets that include swim bottoms)
- Orders that are refused will be charged the original shipping plus return shipping (and all associated costs) incurred by Karma Closet.
How To Initiate Your Return Request
- Please click on the “Initiate Your Return Request”link found at the bottom of this page to initiate your return request:
- If your product is eligible for a return or exchange, Karma Closet will provide you with a RETURN SHIPPING ADDRESS and RMA No., as well as instructions as to how to package & ship your items. Please note – returned items must be properly packed (i.e., properly folded and put in appropriate packaging; products rolled up into a ball and stuffed into an envelope will not be accepted for return, nor will they be returned to you).
- Karma Closet will, generally, review and process all return requests and, if appropriate, issue a RMA No. For your return within 2-3 business days of your proper initiation of a return request. During peak seasons, return / exchange processing times may be delayed.
- Returns mustmust be shipped back to Karma Closet no later than 5 business days after issuance of an RMA No.
- Returns may take up to 7 business days to be processed once received by Karma Closet. Please keep in mind that it may take up an additional time period (7-10 days) for the refund to post to your account.
Karma Closet WILL NOT ISSUE A REFUND, STORE CREDIT, OR EXCHANGE FOR:
Sale & Final Sale Items;
Products shipped to Karma Closet prior to an RMA No. Having been issued for the return; or
Products not timely shipped back within 5 business days after the issuance of an RMA No.
THESE ITEMS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED BACK TO YOU.
Click here to . . . INITIATE YOUR RETURN REQUEST
The foregoing Return & Exchange Policies supplement the more comprehensive Karma Closet Policies, which may be viewed by clicking on the “Policies” link at the bottom of this page.